New for 2018-19 – our brand new bee logo, embroidered onto polo shirts, T-Shirts and sweatshirts, is now available from Tesco (tesco.com/ues) Please note clothing with the logo is currently optional. Also, from September 2018, children will have the option of wearing a black blazer as part of the uniform. Also remember named uniform finds its way home.
- School uniform is grey trousers or skirts, white shirt with school tie (available from school) and a dark green or grey jumper, sweatshirt or cardigan.
- Shoes should be plain black and flat heeled.
- Children should arrive at school with shirts tucked in, top buttons fastened and neat ties. After playtimes, uniform must be adjusted (as above) before children enter their classrooms. Polo shirts may be worn in the summer term, they should be tucked in.
- Summer dresses, green check, may be worn when weather is appropriate.
- Boots which are black, smart and flat heeled may be worn during the winter months.
- Tights should be grey or green.
- Socks should be white, grey or black.
- Children should not wear jewellery other than stud earrings and watches, for which they take responsibility.
- Children should remove all nail polish before coming to school.
- Children should wear coats during bad weather and will be encouraged to do so by staff. As part of developing responsibility children must decide for themselves whether to put coats on before going out to play, but will not be allowed back into classrooms once out.
- Tights should not be worn under PE shorts. Girls should have a pair of socks in their PE bag.
- Indoor PE kit is a plain white t-shirt (With optional Bispham Bee logo) and black shorts (not cycling shorts).
- Indoor PE is done in bare feet.
- Trainers should be worn for outdoor PE.
- Outdoor kit, during colder weather, is black, navy or dark green tracksuit.
- There will be no borrowing of PE kits between children.
- No jewellery is to be worn during PE and children will be asked to remove earrings themselves.
- Children should have an appropriate, full PE kit in school at all times.