- School uniform is grey trousers or skirts, white shirt with school tie (available form school) and a dark green or grey jumper or cardigan.
- Shoes should be plain black and flat heeled.
- Children should arrive at school with shirts tucked in, top buttons fastened and neat ties. After playtimes, uniform must be adjusted (as above) before children enter their classrooms.
- Polo shirts may be worn in the summer term, tucking in required.
- Summer dresses, green check, may be worn when weather is appropriate.
- Boots which are black, smart and flat heeled may be worn during the winter months.
- Tights should be grey or green.
- Socks should be white, grey or black.
- Children should not wear jewellery other than stud ear-rings and watches, for which they take responsibility.
- Children should remove all nail polish before coming to school.
- Children should wear coats during bad weather and will be encouraged to do so by staff. As part of developing responsibility children must decide for themselves whether to put coats on before going out to play, but will not allowed back into classrooms once out.
- Indoor PE should be done in bare feet.
- Tights should not be worn under PE shorts. Girls should have a pair of socks in their PE bag.
- Indoor PE kit is a plain white t-shirt and green or black shorts with no logos.
- Trainers should be worn for outdoor PE.
- Outdoor kit, during colder weather, is black/navy or dark green track suit with no logos.
- There will be no borrowing of PE kits between children.
Please put children’s names in all uniform as named clothing that is ‘lost’ always finds its way back.