Our bee logo can be embroidered onto polo shirts, T-Shirts and sweatshirts. It is available from www.myclothing.com or www.just-schoolwear.com (73 Derby Road, Long Eaton). Please note clothing with the logo is currently optional. Our children love to be smart so they have the option of wearing a black blazer as part of the uniform. Also remember named uniform finds its way home.
- School uniform is grey trousers or skirts, white shirt with school tie (available from school) or a white polo shirt and a dark green or grey jumper, sweatshirt or cardigan. Please note if a child chooses to wear a white shirt and tie the shirt must be tucked in at all times.
- Shoes should be plain black and flat heeled.
- Black blazer with school logo (optional)
- Children should arrive at school with shirts tucked in, top buttons fastened and neat ties. After playtimes, uniform must be adjusted (as above) before children enter their classrooms.
- Summer dresses, green check, may be worn when weather is appropriate.
- Smart, flat heeled black boots may be worn during the winter months.
- Tights should be grey or green.
- Socks should be white, grey or black.
- Children should not wear jewellery other than stud earrings and watches, for which they take responsibility.
- Children should remove all nail polish before coming to school.
- Children should wear coats during bad weather and will be encouraged to do so by staff. As part of developing responsibility children must decide for themselves whether to put coats on before going out to play, but will not be allowed back into classrooms once out.
We have a small supply of refurbished uniform which is available for a small donation, please contact the school office if you are interested.
- On the days children have PE they should come to school dressed in their PE kit in which they will remain all day.
- Tights should not be worn under PE shorts.
- Indoor PE kit is a plain white t-shirt (With optional Bispham Bee logo) and black shorts (not cycling shorts).
- Indoor PE is done in bare feet. Trainers should be worn for outdoor PE.
- Outdoor kit, during colder weather, is black, navy or dark green tracksuit. No logos.
- No jewellery is to be worn during PE and children will be asked to remove earrings themselves. Newly pierced ears which cannot be removed will prevent your child participating in PE lessons.